Your Learning Objective
- Understand the technical aspects of the subject and be able to select equipment as per applicable international standards and load needs and create systems that will meet the requirements of the application.
- Use manufacturer instruction literature and established industrial standards to perform required operation and maintenance of the equipment
- Learn how to perform tests and the interpretation of test data as per the latest updated version of international standards, codes and practices.
What you will receive
- Attendance at all sessions including F&B for the day
- An exact solution to their individual questions*
- A soft copy of all presentations and material for self-study
- A Certificate of completion (for all)
- Score in the test conducted at the end of the course (optional on request) wherever opted.