About Our Client
TPS World Talent has been retained by a leading marketing organization in Dubai to find qualified and proven Sales Engineers for its Electrical Business Unit.
The organization’s experienced and aggressive management and sales team has consistently maintained its edge as a leading UAE & GCC supplier to the Prestige buildings, Oil & Gas sectors, infrastructure, water & electricity, ports & civil engineering sectors. It has successfully implemented an extensive range of major supply contracts to various government departments and private clients in the UAE and Middle East markets over the past 35 Plus years.
Through traditional know-how and cutting edge technology, the organization offers its customers a wide range of well-proven and high quality products. Its team of specialist engineers, supported by internationally renowned suppliers provides professional turnkey solutions and an enviable level of after-sales service in today’s rapidly changing marketplace. More, gaining a competitive advantage in this increasingly difficult marketplace depends on a company’s capacity to offer added value services. This sets the company apart from its competitors and provides the opportunity to create long term relationships with its customers, principals and employees alike.
The organization promotes itself as a premium professional company offering an unparalleled variety and quality of engineered products and services throughout the Middle East and North Africa.
About the Role
As a Sales Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to achieve and/or exceed the mutually agreed sales targets in a systematic manner ensuring the profitability and growth year on year.
Principal Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets as mutually fixed with the Business Unit Head
- Support the BU Head in implementation of sales strategy in alignment with local market, in particular to the targets set by the BU for Middle East
- Initiating and sustaining relationships with new clients who could use the products portfolio in the UAE and Middle East region
- Gathering and keeping up to date, a comprehensive knowledge of the markets and project activities in the Middle East
- Coordinate the flow of information for sales activities and transactions, including leads, cold calls, quotations, orders and contracts together with the supplier/principal relations.
- Preparation of technical and commercial proposals which includes client requirements and ensure the right technical solutions as well as price and quality.
- Assisting the overall sales process towards the customer, comprising technical and commercial proposal presentation until final negotiations
- Negotiating sales by agreeing terms and conditions under the guidance of the BU Head.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product presentations to clients where required
- Proactively visit customers and attend marketing events to promote the busniess
Qualifications / Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.E./B.Tech) or Diploma in Engineering from a reputed institute.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in a similar role selling electrical products/product lines
- Knowledge of the Middle East Market
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and proven capabilities to work as a team player
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication and Negotiation skills.
- Planning and budgeting skills
- Very good product knowledge and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English and Arabic (optional) languages.
We will be using a series of screening steps. After the online applications on TPS site are screened, the first list of top candidates will be interviewed by the management of TPS and the client. This will be followed by a test of business and sales aptitude. The successful candidates will go through a final round of face to face meeting before a final decision is made.
The position offers an excellent compensation package in conformity with the qualifications, experience and expertise.
How to Apply
To be considered for the position, please fill up the Online Application form at this link before 5th September 2017.
For any other details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org