The Powerful Solutions is delighted to announce the 2nd edition of Energy Savers UAE 2013 – planned at Hotel Intercontinental Abu Dhabi on Sunday, 17th March 2013.
Energy Savers UAE is a part of the series of conferences brought to you by The Powerful Solutions as a part of our commitment to reducing the Carbon Foot Print in the country by disseminating100% neutral knowledge presented by the very best experts from all over the world. The first one was held in Dubai at the JW Marriott Hotel on Oct 2nd, 2012 in institutional partnership with Emirates Authority for Standardization and Metrology, Dubai Electricity & Water Authority, Emirates Green Building Council (EmiratesGBC), Dubai Quality Group, and Abu Dhabi Quality & Conformity Council, UAE. It covered technical and business sessions by speakers that included Top national and international leaders and experts in the area of Policy, Processes and Products that will help save the energy to de stress the grid. The feedback from the delegates was overwhelming by the number of “I have never seen such content in one place” feedback statements we heard. For a quick review we invite you to
The success of every event serves as an inspiration and a challenge for us to improve the next one and out score our own records.
The 2nd edition of Energy Savers UAE will take place on March 17th, 2013 at the Intercontinental Hotel, Abu Dhabi.
Some significant highlights of the 2nd edition are
The conference will present over 25 verified case studies from all over the world including the UAE. These cases will be presented by speakers and panelists include accomplished experts, such as:
- Scott Gregory Minos, Senior Policy & Communications Specialist, US Department of Energy Washington DC, USA.
- Ronald J Zimmer, President, Continental Automated Buildings Association, Canada
- Sandeep Garg, Program specialist, UNDP Asia
- Taher Diab, Director, Strategy & Planning Secretary Supreme Council of Energy Dubai, UAE
- Mark Preece, Director of Electricity Networks Regulation & Supervision Bureau, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Ramiz Alaileh, Powerwise Manager, Regulation & Supervision Bureau, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Khaled Bushnaq, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Management Services, Dubai, UAE.
in addition to a very senior list of consultants from the UAE. Please see detailed agenda and speakers at the dedicated web site.
We will also be releasing the findings of the Survey conducted for 500 establishments comprising small, medium and large consumers on their energy consuming and products behaviors – conducted jointly by TPS and Sharjah University.
Energy Savers UAE conference series is the only one in the region which provides its delegates, with high value neutral knowledge and real life case studies on reducing energy bills, through right policies, products and processes. We do not permit any sales presentations but pure knowledge.
Before we invite and urge you to register your participation as a delegate or a sponsor for this high value event, we would like to answer, which we know comes to most of us while signing up a conference. And the question is – but there are so many energy conferences going around. We completely empathize with the question and would like to make it simple for you. Pick any conference and ask yourself three simple questions,
- Does the organizer conducts conference on Power and Energy only. If the answer is no, they conduct on every subject – you know its Carrefour, not a sharply focused Power and Energy organization. We work in nothing but Power and Energy
- Between the last conference and the next one – did you hear from the organizers or interact with the delegates? If their answer is no, you know you have been talked in to a photo op – event, not a continuous learning and networking process. All TPS conferences create a community that shares knowledge and experience on an ongoing process.
- Who is the Conference Coordinator? Did you meet him during the conference? If it’s a general purpose conference executive, you know his focus is to fill number not Power & Energy. TPS conferences are Directed by Ravinder Bhan, who is a top rated and focused professional and sought after speaker in Power & Energy sector since 1975. Ravinder personally oversees, directs and presents every conference by TPS
If you still have questions – please feel free to comment below or don’t hesitate to call Ravinder Bhan directly on his cell phone +971 50 5578626 or mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org – he loves to engage with delegates and speakers on a one to one basis .
We now look forward to your registration and participation and look forward to welcoming you at the 2nd edition of Energy Savers UAE 2013 – at Hotel Intercontinental Abu Dhabi on Monday, 17th March 2013
Find More details please contact email@example.com