While the Middle East markets have shown a subdued sentiment, owing to the Oil prices, like every adverse situation, the region will be driven to policy reforms and systems reengineering. The current scenario will shift the dynamics of competition, raise the bar higher and let the smart survive. Even under the slow-down, there are around 10,000 + live projects valued at $4 trillion for Electrical & Electronic product suppliers to be a part of this market opportunity.
Those who succeed will need a surgeon’s knife now instead of a butcher’s knife as in the past. The winners will be system and data driven, capturing sweet-spots by target project identification, accurate profiling and successful tracking to stay ahead of competition.
Remember, the market will buy from someone! Will you be the winner?
- One day seminar for International Business Managers looking forward to introduce or grow your presence in the MENA region
- Giving an insight to 100+ REAL business opportunities in the regions power and energy sector adding to about $40 Billion and how to encash these
- Opportunities analysed and Presented by a 25+ yrs industry professional from the region
- Conveniently located and timed concurrent to the region’s largest electrical show cutting down your travel costs to attend.
Wed, Feb 15th 2017, 10 AM to 5 PM (same period as Middle East Electricity Show – Dubai)
Dubai World Trade Centre – Level 1.
Centrally located within 2 Min from Metro Station and 20 Min from Dubai International Airport and within the Dubai International Exhibition Centre.
- Five Year Economic Outlook of MENA as a region and country specific outlook for each country in Middle East and North Africa Region
- 100+ Select Live Opportunities with current status & buyers contact details
- By Country
- By Value
- By Product Groups
- By Industry Sector
- Business Outreach
- Major Utilities, Oil & Gas Companies
- Project Organizations and Contractors
- Distribution network
- Major distributors in each country
- Appointing Agents – Risks and Legalities
- Local Entity – need, options, compulsions and tax benefits
- Practical Business Hurdles and How to Overcome
- Critical analysis of select Opportunities as relevant to the audience
- Approval processes for Utilities, Major contractors, Consultants, Oil & Gas sector and Large End Users
- Buying behavior and Process
- Financial exposure, risks and mitigation
The seminar is a result of a continuous professional market watch, research and networking of Ravinder Bhan, a senior business leader from the Power and Energy sector of 25+ years with the last 15 years at C levels in the Gulf Region. Ravinder worked at senior leadership positions in major electrical organizations like Crompton Greaves, Larsen & Toubro, GE and Schneider Electric in the Middle East and India. He has actually sold in the Middle East markets and his business advisory services have been used by over 200 organizations in the region with whom he is personally networked.
Ravinder is a sought after speaker at several conferences and is the group manager for the Electrical Professionals Group on LinkedIn with 5600 qualified members from around the globe.
Ravinder Bhan is an excellent mentor and guide for young managers in the industry. His ability to lead a team to deliver challenging results within defined timelines helped us to increase the market share of our products at Jyoti Ltd. dramatically. He enjoys to foray into new areas and new projects and to set an example for others. He holds high knowledge of the industry and it was during his leadership we could bag some of the largest value orders from clients who were not giving business to us before.
~ Ashok Bhambhani, Head Sales & Marketing (Strategic Segments) – Transformer SBU Raychem RPG Ltd
“Ravinder has been a great source of inspiration for me and I have always admired him as an original thinker and a person who believes in action. I am happy to see professionally Ravinder having made a mark in the industry is open to sharing his experiences with all for their benefit”
~ Vinay Mahendru, Executive Director, Eon Electric Ltd. (formerly Indoasian Fusegear ltd)
Ravinder shall provide you actual insights into how to market your products in the region, based on his long experience in working with buyers in the MENA region and India.
Nearly 30% of the time will devoted to your specific questions – critically analysing each project opportunity and your road map to winning the same.
Around 20,000 industry professionals from 130 countries as international exhibitors and visitors are expected to be in Dubai between Feb 14th to 16th. We have limited seats in the seminar hall of 125.
Participation is, therefore, strictly by prior registration on a first come first served basis after receipt of applicable fees as below
- Before Dec 20th : US$ 300 per head
- Dec 21st to Jan 15th : US$ 350 per head
- Jan 16th to Feb 1st US$ 400 per head
- Feb 2nd onwards US$ 450 (subject to availability of seats)
- Full day attendance at the seminar
- Breakfast on arrival and Lunch. Flowing coffee throughout the day
- Take away Copy of Live Projects giving value, scope, current status, contact person details, Major distributors list; in EXCEL format and ready for your CRM system for your sales team to track and win orders
- Preferred entry to Middle East Electricity Exhibition taking place at the same venue
- Discounted Rooms in Novotel and IBIS hotels with guaranteed rooms if requested before Dec 15th since the hotels in vicinity are expected to be full during that period.
To block your seat, please complete the form below
PO Box 14033 Dubai UAE M: + 971-50 5578626
Powai Mumbai 400076 India M: + 91 954 5578626